The Hide and Seek Tube Game
What to do:
- Tie the three objects to the string, leaving several inches space between each object. Be sure the string is long enough on each end so you can drop it all the way through the tube and then pull string through.
- Talk about each object and have the children watch as you push each one into the tube, until all objects are hidden in the tube. Continue to pull the string slowly.
- Ask children to guess what will come out of the other end first, next and then last.
- Repeat several times using different objects. Change the order of the objects.
- Rather than cardboard paper towel tubes, use a shoe box, a cereal box, oatmeal box or small paper sacks. For older children, add more objects to the string.