The End of the Story
What to do:
- Give children the end of the story sheet (next page).
- Show them picture number 1 and ask what is happening.
- Then, show them picture number 2, and ask what is happening next.
- Show them picture number 3. Again, get the children to talk about the picture.
- Ask them to draw the next picture. Ask them what will happen next in panel
- Give children a large piece of paper and allow them to use whatever colors they want.
- Make up other stories about animals and draw sequenced pictures.
- Read children a book, stop before the ending, and ask them to draw a picture of what happens next. Make up a sequence of four pictures.
- Take out the third picture and ask children what happened in between the second and the fourth. (This is appropriate for older children; younger ones will have trouble.)