What to do:
- Make a photocopy of a short, favorite book.
- Laminate or cover each page with clear contact paper.
- Tape the various pages on the wall throughout the room.
- Have children retell the story by going to each station in sequence.
- For older children, scramble the station sequence. Older children also might enjoy scrambling the order, just for fun.
- Younger children may need assistance. You also might consider reading the story first, then having children retell it with the stations.