What to do:
- Find a shadow you like.
- Place the paper on the ground so that the shadow is on the paper.
- Draw around the outline of the shadow.
- Your drawing is complete.
- Paint or color in some of the spaces or designs outlined in marker.
- Use same paper to add more shadows, overlapping lines, if desired.
Make a theme drawing such as “Objects on the Playground,” “My
Favorite Friends,” “Flowers of Spring,” and so on.
Have someone trace your own shadow. Then paint or color the
drawing to be an imaginary form for you. Trace a shadow on the
sidewalk with chalk.