What to do:
- Line the bottom of the box with construction paper.
- Use the colored play dough to roll, pat and mold pictures on the paper.
- Let dry completely (a day or two), then an adult can spray with a clear fixative.
- Give the children two balls of primary colored play dough. Let them mix the two colors to make a third. An excellent color mixing activity!
- Mix play dough with different extracts, matching the extra with the appropriate colors. Strawberry, lemon, banana, lime and orange extract work well.