Making a Movie
What to do:
- Have children draw pictures about a certain topic. The pictures should be in a sequence to tell a story, e.g. a day in the life of a favorite pet.
- Have children write captions for their movie or have them tell you what to write.
- Glue the series of pictures to a long strip of shelving paper.
- Make a movie viewer by cutting slots through a cardboard shoe box or milk carton (cut off one side of the milk carton). Thread shelving paper through to view movie.
- Have children cut pictures from old magazines. Make a class movie by combining pictures from each child.