Leaf Hand Print Trees
What to do:
- Draw a picture of a tree without leaves on large sheet of paper.
- Put paint in trays.
- Make sure children have on paint smocks.
- Children place hands in paint and then use hand to make a “print” on the tree outline. You may need to help younger children by placing their hands in the paint.
- Clean children’s hands.
- Have children or adults trace their hands on the tree picture and then color or paint.
- Change the colors for each season.
- Make a four season mural for your room or hallway.