Homemade Play Dough
What to do:
- Use the following recipe to create homemade play dough:
2 tbsp. cream of tartar
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 cup flour
2 tsp. food coloring
1 cup water
1/2 cup salt
2. Children can measure and combine all of the ingredients into a saucepan, adding food coloring at the end.
3. An adult can cook it over medium heat for 3-5 minutes, until the dough forms a ball in the pan.
4. After the dough has cooled, children can play with it.
5. Store the dough in an airtight container or plastic bag in the refrigerator if possible.