What to do:
Make kazoos with an empty toilet paper or paper towel tube, waxed paper, and a rubber band.
- Let children decorate the tube with markers or paint.
- Cut small 6-inch squares of waxed paper.
- Have children cover one end of the tube with waxed paper and secure it with the rubber band, or, glue or tape around the edges of the waxed paper.
- Cut a small slit in the waxed paper to allow air to pass through.
- Have children hum into the open end of the tube so the waxed paper vibrates and makes a hum, too.