Hefty Snow Pals
What to do:
- Crumple newspapers.
- Fill a small, medium and large bag with the crumpled newspapers until big and round.
- Secure opening with the twist tie.
- Stack three bags and connect with the twist ties to make the snow pal.
- Dress Snow Pal. Working together, use yarn, paper and/or fabric scraps to create clothing or decoration for the Snow Pal. Secure with tape or glue. Display Snow Pal in the room for everyone to enjoy. Guaranteed not to melt. Add rock to the largest bag to weigh it down.
- This activity must be closely supervised when using plastic bags!