What to do:
- Tie streamers of yarn, fabric or paper through the rings.
- Hang the rings from a tree, fence or swing set with the string.
- Watch rings blow in the wind.
- Add other items you would enjoy seeing blow in the wind.
- Be sure to bring rings indoors when done so that animals will not pick them up.
- Find a stick and attach fabric and paper to top of stick to make a wand to blow in the wind. Make a huge wind sculpture with noisy items to hang and blow in the wind, such as blocks of wood, plastic pipes, cans, and plastic bottles.