What to do:
- Children can experiment with different types of bubble blowers—straws, strainers, anything with perforations or holes in it.
- It sometimes takes younger children a while to learn how to blow out of a straw rather than suck in.
- Compare the results of blowing bubbles on a windy day and a calm day.
Bubble blowing solution recipe:
- 1/2 cup regular dish washing liquid (not the type used in dishwashers)
- 4 or 5 cups water
- Cooking oil
4. Add the water to the dish washing liquid. Add a touch of cooking oil to make the bubbles strong, and you have bubble solution.