All About Me Book
What to do:
- Ask children to answer four or five simple questions about themselves—for example:
- I like to _____.
- It’s hard for me to _____.
- I’m pretty good at _____.
- My favorite toy is _____.
- My favorite color is _____.
- I have _____ teeth (hair, eyes, etc.)
2. Put each question on a separate page with the child’s answer then ask the child to draw pictures about that sentence.
3. Bind by stapling or have children punch holes to tie together. Children love to illustrate the covers and put their own names as the author.