A Basket Full of Balls
What to do:
- Children will enjoy a laundry basket full of different sizes of balls. The assortment may include foam balls, tennis balls, a beach ball, football, large rubber ball, wiffle ball and ping pong balls.
- Roll balls back and forth.
- Older children can practice throwing the balls back into the basket.
- Choose balls that are large enough not to be swallowed.
- Toddlers like to bite chunks out of the foam balls, so keep a watchful eye on children while playing with these balls.